Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Just an Intro


It’s always exciting to break out of the ordinary, mundane routine of daily life. One of my favorite things to do is travel and experience new places. I find it so interesting to meet new people and experience new cultures. Seeing new things, new landscapes and different ways of life are the parts of travel that make me want to continue traveling. My first out of the country experience was a Christian Mission trip to the Bahamas. There we worked with Bahamas Methodist Habitat and built a house for a low income family. It was one of the most incredible things I have ever been apart of. My love for missions only grew from that trip and I now have a burning passion to participate in missions both local and abroad. It is my dream to one day visit the other 5 continents and go on more missions. I would like to go on trips for both leisure and to do the Lord’s work. I have only just begun to see the places I’ve only seen and read about in books and magazines. I decided that my blog will focus on the places that I have been to (both in the US and abroad) and the places I wish to travel to.

No comments:

Post a Comment